sexta-feira, 21 de julho de 2017

Hanami em Cidade Jardim Cumbica 2017 / Hanami at Cidade Jardim Cumbica neighborhood in 2017


Olá, queridos leitores!
Compartilho com vocês fotos de duas cerejeiras plantadas no bairro onde moro, em plena floração neste mês de julho. Dia ensolarado, cerejeiras floridas... Hanami.

Hello, dear readers!
I share with you some pictures that were taken from two blooming plum trees in the neighborhood I live. It is July, sunny day, plum trees in bloom... Hanami.










3 comentários:

  1. Oh my - how beautiful! you should try doing a watercolor painting of them with your new watercolors. :-)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi Sheila, thanks a lot for writing!
    July is a very special month for me because of Hanami (there is a so beautiful movie called Hanami, I watched it some years ago and I recomend it) there are many plum trees that grow here in Guarulhos city, but this spot is the nearer my house.
    Do you know, samurais adopted plum blossom as their simbol because they, like plum blossons, have a so short life.
    And yes, I will try to paint some of the references with my new watercolors. Do you believe that tomorrow, July 23rd, there is a new meeting with them? Time flies...
    Thanks again!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. No, I did not know that about Samurais and plum blossoms. I also had to look up Hanami, you are always teaching me new things! What a lovely tradition. I also found the animated short movie by that name and it too is so lovely. Thanks! Good luck with continued play with those watercolor paints. :-)

    ResponderExcluir